Monday, September 21, 2009

It has to happen sometimes…

As I was writing this, I am at the Sydney Terminal 3, waiting for my flight to Canberra. It has been a hectic travel day for me as I have been travelling since 11am yesterday, driving more than 400km and to catch my 2210hrs flight to Sydney.

Make good time and reach KLIA well in time for boarding. Have dinner and board the plane as scheduled. The flight is surprisingly full but we make good time as the strong tailwind works to our favor and we are scheduled to reach Sydney 50 minutes early.

We are early, so we taxied to another part of the terminal and ferried by bus.  The immigration was a breeze, but as I next prepare to declare the existence of some food items in my checked baggage to AQIS, lo and behold, it happen…

My bag was nowhere to be found.

To be continued…

No comments: