Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A different kind of Eid

This year would be a different Aidilfitri altogether.

I would be in Australia for basically a Computer Science in Sport Symposium during the Aidilfitri holidays.  Will be flying off to Sydney and then onto Canberra on the first day of Aidilfitri itself so it leave me with a limited time to actually celebrate Eid.

On one hand, it would be different (read: difficult) to be away during the celebration but on the other hand, I relish the opportunity to pick on the brains of experts in computer/sports/mathematics/medical field.

So, I am taking this opportunity to wish all my dear family and friends, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI, MAAF ZAHIR BATIN :)

How do Computer Science in Sports works? That would be another story altogether, huhuhu…

No comments: