Saturday, June 27, 2009

Another weekend, another miss...

'Salam. Isok sya ke tanjung karang survey route kampung sawah padi. Ada kayuhan bank 11 12 Julai. Jom ikut. Dewa pon ikut. Jam 5 sya gi umah sham. Subuh otw. Bole jumpa kat petronas sg besi jam 530' - Abg Man CIOCC

Messages from the sender is actually highly awaited and it frustrates me when I am unable to follow his group weekend ride due to work, family or some other commitment. The group rides are always fun and he always make sure that everyone, regardless of ability would enjoy the ride as much as he had (I think)

It has been quite some time since I have last ridden with him, but his blog entries never cease to tickle the funny bone (and he has this specially way to wax lyrical of the whole ride thing). If you have the time visit his blog at http://manciocc.blogspot.com and who knows, maybe you can join one of his weekly rides.

I know I visited the site often, just to know what have I missed the previous week. Sigh. For one, riding in Tg Karang this weekend would be a great change of scenery. Sigh. Sigh. And more sigh as I won't be able to join. Hmmm...

No comments: