Friday, March 20, 2009

And then, the phone rings...

I got a phone call today, which informs me that the event that I'm supposed to attend in PNG has been postponed to a later date. Hmmm... bagus la tu, tell me about the cancellation four days before I am supposed to fly. Tak boleh awal sikit ke? It cost the company money, not to mention the nagging that you get from the Finance people.

Anyway, as I do still need to be in LGK, the news is good, if you look at it positively. I do not think that I'll cancel my flight to PNG and book a flight from KUL-LGK instead, but the event cancellation will allow me to be in LGK a day earlier. I do still need to look for the best way to get to LGK but at least I will have an extra day to work with the sailors. I was checking AirAsia website and was wondering if I should bring my bike there.

After all, I would be there for a few days, just like late last year. Hmm, just need to calculate how much will it cost me then...

No comments: