I know its a bit late, but in keeping with the spirit of New Year, its only natural for me to write down some new year resolutions (things to do better than last year perhaps?). I am not going to bore you with the usual so I will only put in my 2009 sports resolution. So here goes...
- Cycle and row as much as possible in 2009 (basically kena work out la ye tak?)
- Ride these climbs (in no particular order). Perez. Sempah. Broga. Kelawang. Fraser. Cameron?
- Do at least a century ride (100 miles or 160 kilometers)
- Starts running again (in preparation for No.5)
- Do Powerman 2009 and hopefully finish within the stipulated time (nak try gak dapat medal)
- Pick up swimming (in preparation for triathlon, hehe)
- Do a cycling tour (maybe a few days ride with friends, kan guys?)
- Influence as many friends possible to pick up cycling (Circle of Influence kan Bro Zizan?)
As at mid January 2009, the farthest I have cycled in a day is 100km (read here) and I have already done Perez, so I hope I am well in time to achieve those resolution before 31st Dec 2009. See you on the road in 2009...