Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And while we plan, God decides...

I am really disappointed. I was looking forward to this event, but it seems that I would need to take a rain check. I even invited CH (to return for the second time), Big (his first long ride) and Lei (kasi bakar sikit after all this years of not riding together) for this month major social ride.


A fortnight ago I was informed that I have to go to Langkawi. No problem. The proposed trip will be over 2 weeks which means I will be celebrating Eid Adha on the island. No problem. Only coming back to KL on the 12th. No problem. Travel to Langkawi on the 29th. No problem. As long as I go ride the November Ride the night before.


Then, a sudden change in plan. It was confirmed that I need to travel to Langkawi on 27th November. Tomorrow. One day before the November Ride. Babes in Bikeland? Aiyoh!!!


Bummer. I am definitely bringing Scotty to Langkawi with me.

1 comment:

Another blog by AAJ said...

oooo bakar ye..... i was in kota tinggi last friday...urgent businesss...argghhhh....